As a Veteran of our Armed Forces, you have demonstrated your ability to persevere under any circumstances. Your steadfast dedication and sacrifice serves as a testament to your determination to succeed. We would like to thank you for those sacrifices by providing Veteran-friendly education to those that wore the uniform.
Our Military Staff is trained to provide services to those who served us so proudly. With Fremont College’s Military Staff, our Veterans can begin or advance their college careers knowing that they are in good hands. Let Fremont College help you continue down your path towards excellence.
Veteran Online Benefits*:
- Flexible Learning – Access your classes online: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Accelerated learning format
- Online learning support
- Post/911 G.I. Bill***: Tuition benefits are based on length of service after Sept. 10, 2001, plus other eligibility requirements. Stipends for living expenses, books, and supplies are provided (maximum cap $19198.00).
- Yellow Ribbon Program: Fremont College is pleased to participate in the Yellow Ribbon G.I. Education Enhancement Program, a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008.The program is available only to Chapter 33 Veterans with 100% eligibility (or Dependents under transfer of entitlement). Fremont provides a matching financial contribution to assist Veteran students with tuition and fee expenses.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill: Veterans, Active Duty, or Selected Reserve Service Members can receive a monthly education benefit depending on their length of Military service and full- or part-time student status.
*Available for those who qualify. Certain restrictions may apply.
***GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is not endorsed, sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with Fremont College